Jamestown, TN 38556
- If you don’t use it, you’ll lose it.
- But it tastes so good!
- Heaven’s blessings.
- Friday May 26, 9:30 a.m.
- Practical teaching class: Poultices/ Tinctures
- Friday May 26, 11:00 a.m.
- Class on Ointments/Salves
- Sunday May 28, 9:30 a.m.
- Fill My Cup
- Sunday May 28, 11:00 a.m.
- Class on Hydrotherapy
OPENING DATE & TIME
THURSDAY, May 25, 2017 Central Daylight Savings Time
- 3:00 p.m. – Check-in and Registration
- 6:00 p.m. – Dinner
- 7:30 p.m. – Opening Meeting
Cabins are heated and air-conditioned. Each is divided with six bunks per side. Central bathroom and shower units serve all cabins. Please bring your own towels and bedding. You’ll also want to bring your Bible & Sabbath Bible Lesson.
For further information please call:
SDA Reform Movement P.O. Box 3644 Crossville, TN 38557
Cost for the entire weekend:
- Adult $65.00 (meals and lodging); $60.00 if prepaid.
- Child (5–12) $30.00 (meals and lodging); $25.00 if prepaid.
- Meals only (entire time) adults $35.00.
- Meals only (entire time) children $25.00
- All meals are vegan.