“The present is a time of overwhelming interest to all living. Rulers and statesmen, men who occupy positions of trust and authority, thinking men and women of all classes, have their attention xed upon the events taking place about us. They are watching the relations that exist among the nations. They observe the intensity that is taking possession of every earthly element and they recognize that something great and decisive is about to take place—that the world is on the verge of a stupendous crisis. The calamities by land and sea, the unsettled state of society, the alarms of war, are portentous. They forecast approaching events of the greatest magnitude. The agencies of evil are combining thier forces and consolidating. They are strenthening for the last great crisis. Great changes are soon to take place in our world, and the nal movements will be rapid ones.” —Last Day Events, p. 11.
What to bring:
- You will need bedding, your own personal care products and appropriate clothing and footwear. Bing your Bible, Sabbath Bible Lesson, and a joyful spirit.
- The Time to Prepare for the Second Coming
- The Time to Follow in the Old Paths
- The Time for the Great Revival and Reformation
- The Time for the Loud Cry of the Third Angel
- The Time to Follow God’s Plan of Education
- The Time to Get our of Babylon and of the Cities
- And More…
Opening Date & Time:
- Thursday, December 28, 2017 EST
- 3:00 p.m. – Check-in and Registration
- 6:00 p.m. – Dinner
- 7:30 p.m. – Opening Meeting
Cost for the entire weekend:
- Adult $85.00 (including meals and lodging)
- Children (5-12) $45.00
- Family rate (four or more): please call
- (352) 310-0561 or email at email@example.com
- Early bird special rate: 10% discount if payment is received by August 15.
- Meals only: adult $7 per meal
- Meals only: child (5-12) $5 per meal
- All cabins are air-conditioned, bath, shower, and 3 separate sleeping areas.
- Mail check or money order to: Florida Camp Meeting, 71 English Oak Dr., Bunnlevel NC, 28323.
- For more information, please contact Enrique Nataren at 571-355-2717 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or Homero Paredes at 386-801-8307.
To see the invitation click the link: http://bit.ly/2zkF2WO