What to Bring:
- You will need bedding, your own personal care products and appropriate clothing and footwear. Bring your Bible, Sabbath Bible Lesson, and a joyful spirit.
- Christian Loyalty Through the Christian Era
- The Two Great Commandments: The Separation of Church and State
- We Will Have a King
- Biblical Examples of Separation of Church and State
- Roundtable Q&A: Defending Our Faith to Authorities
- Jesus and the State
- What is Christian Patriotism?
- Land of Our Fathers—Christian Naturalization
Opening Date & Time:
- Thursday, May 24, 2018 Central Daylight Savings Time
- 3:00 p.m. – Check-in and Registration
- 6:00 p.m. – Dinner
- 7:30 p.m. – Opening Meeting
Cost for the entire weekend:
- Adult $65.00 (meals and lodging); $60.00 if prepaid.
- Child (5–12) $30.00 (meals and lodging); $25.00 if prepaid.
- Meals only (entire time) adults $35.00.
- Meals only (entire time) children $25.00.
- Tenting $5.00 per person, not including meals.
All meals are vegan!
Cabins are heated and air-conditioned. Each is divided with six bunks per side. Central bathroom and shower units serve all cabins. Please bring your own towels and bedding. You’ll also want to bring your Bible & Sabbath Bible Lesson.
For Further Information please call:
- (931) 801-4711
- Or (313) 532-4665
SDA Reform Movement
P.O. Box 3644
Crossville, TN 38557